Join Us For a Nogology Affair!
CALLING ALL UTAH MIXOLOGISTS!
Join us on Sunday, December 3rd for a Nogology Affair!
Create an Eggnog cocktail using your creativity as a mixologist featuring Clear Water Distilling Co.’s “ScandaLust” Cinnamon Whiskey.
Your creative cocktail will be judged on best use of ScandaLust, taste, appearance/presentation, originality and creativity. The top 3 finalists have the opportunity to win Brighton Ski Resort Passes, cash, AND gift cards!
- Register to compete by November 15, 2023: Competitor Application
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the competition
- You must possess a current/valid Responsible Alcohol Service Card, or similar
- Your submission must meet all Utah Division of Alcoholic Beverage Services (UDABS) alcohol content limits permitted by law
- Eggnog cocktails must feature ScandaLust Cinnamon Whiskey
- More than one cocktail may be submitted, but no more than 2 per entrant
- Premade or homemade eggnogs are permitted in any style, i.e chai, almond, soy, vegan, dairy free, etc. It’s yours – be creative
- Other alcohols, tinctures, shrubs, syrups, etc may be used as long as the additions of other alcohols comply with UDABS limits. No more than 2.5 oz of liquor in a cocktail
- Garnishes are at the complete discretion/creativity of the cocktail creator, however, flaming presentations will not be permitted.
- *Employees of Clear Water Distilling are not eligible to participate as a contestant
- Judging will take place Sunday November 5, 2023 at Clear Water Distilling Co. in Pleasant Grove at 3pm – 5pm
- You must prepare your cocktail in a quantity to serve 50 – 60 1 oz samples, plus the amount needed to display the full cocktail presentation for judging.
- Tokens will be provided to Nogology Event guests so they cast their vote for their choice of best eggnog cocktail.
- The top three mixologists with the most tokens, in order of quantity, will be judged by Jimmy Santangelo and the owner’s of Clear Water Distilling, in which he/she/they will determine the Grand Nog Winner!
If you have any questions regarding the Nogology Affair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org